Friday, February 11, 2011

Confessions (because I'm so Catholic)

-I don't know how anything technological works.

-I ramble on

-I'm making mac n cheese instead of running

-I'm the world's WORST girlfriend

-I'm not going to let my boyfriend find out

-I want to bake Valentine's Day cookies, but probably won't

-I used to go out for breakfast here

-I still hate the sound of gum being chewed

-I chewed gum twice this week

-I love this lovey God whom I love

-I confuse faith with hope sometimes

-I understand that everything always works out, I've seen it a million times and I love it!

-I panic anyway

-If I new how my camera or this blog worked, I'd be uploading pictures instead of making lists!

2 comments:

  1. if you "new" how it worked?!!! ahhhh!
    i loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha oops.
    i was a little out of it during this..

    ReplyDelete