Thursday, March 10, 2011

LENT! Started yesterday...

I am attempting 2 promises for Lent.
Most importantly: to not be such a feisty brat.
And most fun:
I am going to make a greeting card every single say, and at the 40th I will feel like I have enough to start an Etsy shop--I've been wanting to start for way too long!

I didn't post anything yesterday because I was so busy not being a feisty brat all day that I needed to go to bed at 7pm.

Here's what I've done so far!


I made this one yesterday in honor of Lent itself, and with Jesus in mind. It's blank because...I don't know what to say to Jesus on Ash Wednesday.
****************************************
thinking of you
always
[Inspired and in memory of Chris and Tori]

****************************************

The front is a little illustration cut out of a vintage childrens' book called, "The Day the TV Blew Up."

********************************************
[Inspired by how cuddly I've been feeling on this dreary, rainy day.]

*******************************************

This one was inspired by the song "Creep" by The Lonely Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

[The picture of the inside won't upload!]

It says:

"Just wanted to say Hi."


:)

More to come everyday until Easter!

4 comments:

  1. these are great! i love the first one and the spoon one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Don't go to college, become a professional craft woman!!

    ReplyDelete