Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's about time for Valentine Cookies

[I've been really bad and there is no reason that I've waited over a week to post these cookie pictures!]

My only Valentiney cookie cutter is a big heart, which I love. But I needed more than heart shaped cookies. Nothing says love better than random kissing animals!
I had chicks, fish, and butterflies.
The fish were so stubborn. Bunch of prudes.


I was in love with these 1/2 moon cookies.
[They're Valentiney because they're perfect to share with your little sweetheart if he's not on some jerk-diet. (Which mine wasn't, for once, thank God.)]
I also fell in love with the colors here!!
I am all about NEON food coloring.
Brightness makes cookies more delightful.

Then I built some couples holding mitten hands...

Boy <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjQQch8AAwjLmjrmOXgTzUPD90b2Y08QayAqqX-86-uP6X8c5LOL6Wt3Lgm7XdFAAL2NeOLkMxXwCu1UMPNxpJNUDDRekC2FSJdPqEUxfoDMdG-3jWcofbBb5rP2E1bR4fqcsxe-Pv1fgU/s1600/girl+mittens.jpg">Girl <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIMkCqBtbl3FfD2csmEY4TziG8RqA0iPg0dSvnzaJi3RPBHsIK8sJtEDI4oZhHO_ignWSdNnt_8oBfqFaONbPSANEZdE9IaybhjU4K2lv-rJiGCtVQJDigGKMDjOXl928CA-q9onC7ibE/s1600/boy+mittnes.jpg">Boy <3 Boy
..or..ninja turtles is what this one reminds me of for some reason.


COLORFUL HEART COOKIES! COLORFUL EVERYTHING COOKIES!

Most importantly, when you are baking heart cookies, you better be wearing your cute little heart belt. It's March now.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. All your cookies are so cute.

    And so is your belt.

    And so are you!

    ReplyDelete