Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Charcoal&Pages


I started doodling.



Sometimes I just really need my hands to keep as busy as my mind. I tore a few pages out of a book that I'm sure no one would ever care to read, and then played with charcoal for the first time since about September 2007.

I had an art teacher in college who made me never want to create ever again.

S
o I thought about my very sweet high school art teacher. And I pulled a few reminiscent doodles out of my hands before heading off to her calling hours. Rest in peace Mrs. Crawly, here are some doodles. :)
This is an eyebrow. It's hard to tell.



"Gesture Drawing"


"Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy, Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death."
Amen.




I love Catholic prayers

For the same reasons that I love my messy desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment